Tuesday, April 5, 2016

April 5, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Great day of school... back to the "official" Pre-K routine.  We even worked on searching for names today.  I was really good at finding each letter and marking it. 
  • When I got home, I found a package waiting for me.  I was so excited to open it and find a super cute pink dress and beach shirt from cousin Sherry!  I love it!
  • I couldn't wait to share a surprise with Mommy when she got home.  I grabbed a foil wrapped package and told her "I made you brownies at school today."  She was excited until she opened it and saw they were brown letter Es.  She laughed and I did too.  I was so proud of myself for being funny.  Later in the evening I recorded myself sharing my "brownies" with Grandma and Grandpa.
  • Lucy came over and stayed for a couple of hours.  We played with my toys, with my train, with Sphero, and I even painted Lucy's nails.  It was so much fun!  I sure am going to miss her when she moves.  :(









No comments:

Post a Comment