Saturday, April 2, 2016

April 2, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Daddy woke me up way too early this morning... especially for a Saturday, my "sleep in day."
  • I got dressed, ate some muffins, then fell back asleep on the couch until it was time to leave.
  • Mommy and Daddy took me to Ms. Kelly's house to spend the day while they went to their APO conference.  I was there the entire day and I missed them, but I had lots of fun with Ms. Kelly, Mr. Calvin, Amber, Emily, and I even got to see Sierra for a bit which made me very happy too.  I colored outside with chalk until the weather started getting bad.  We went shopping and even got a set of golf clubs so I could "be like Daddy."  I was super excited!  Fox had to go with me everywhere today!  When Mommy and Daddy picked me up, I was sound asleep on the couch with my fox right beside of me. 
  • Mommy and Daddy are super thankful for having such a great family to spend time with me on days like today.  They are also thankful for pictures while they are away.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment