Sunday, April 3, 2016

April 3, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Slept in a bit today then moved to Mommy's bed to cuddle and rest a bit more.
  • We woke up, ate breakfast, and got dressed for church.  I told Mommy that she picked out a cute outfit and said thank you to her.  It was black leggings and a black shirt with a pink, gold, and black Hello Kitty skirt.  It was super cute!
  • At church, I played with Tori.  It was fun!  She even asked if I could come to her house to play some more later this afternoon.
  • We ate lunch then came home and I fell asleep on the couch and Cameron cuddled with me. 
  • After a nap, I spent a couple of hours with Tori and her family.  We had so much fun playing together!  We made a craft together with Wasabi tape and ate popcorn.  We even got to pet the neighbor's cat.  It liked me and Mr. Tom, but not Tori.
  • Back at home, Mommy and I watched the movie Home again while I ate some pasta for dinner. 
  • Cameron cuddled with me some more and I didn't mind at all.
  • Back to a normal schedule (early mornings) tomorrow... Ugh!  It might be a little rough to get back in the swing of things.

Afternoon nap with my "guard cat"

Evening cuddle time


No comments:

Post a Comment