Wednesday, April 27, 2016

April 27, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Woke up excited for the day, especially since it was "float day" at school.  We all got to try floating our boats.  Mine floated great, even though it got slightly damp.  I still got a free Kids Meal card from Chick-fil-A for doing so great! 
  • Daddy picked me up from school and I came home for a bit to say hello to Mommy.  She left for a meeting and Daddy took me to Chick-fil-A to get my free meal (my idea).  I also got to play after eating.  I got a milkshake that I ordered and waited for all by myself.
  • We went to church and I got to make bracelets with Joan while Daddy played bocce with the men.  I was a little disappointed that Tori wasn't there, but I still had fun being crafty.
  • After a shower, medicine, and a few minutes of television, it was time for bed.  I'm glad I got to say goodnight to Mommy before heading to bed.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment