Monday, April 4, 2016

April 4, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Early morning!  So tired!  We all were tired, especially after I had a bad dream at 4am and came to sleep with Mommy and Daddy.
  • Had a great day at school and was happy to play with my friends.
  • I was thrilled when Mommy picked me up and took it upon myself to invite myself to Lucy's house to play.  Mommy decided to have Lucy come to our house tomorrow instead.  I can't wait for tomorrow now!
  • Called Grandpa to wish him a Happy Birthday and was super wild and crazy on the phone.  I kept singing, told him "he looked like a monkey..." and hardly stopped talking long enough for Mommy to say anything or hear Grandma and Grandpa.  I told Mommy and Grandma and Grandpa that I wouldn't want to go on a cruise since I wouldn't be able to go to church or play with friends for a long time.  I also wouldn't want to leave my animals.  I put in another request for a gift... a blue dress with a sparkly white diamond sea horse at the top of the neck of the dress.  I also want black tights to go with it.  (Mommy told Grandma good luck at trying to find it).



No comments:

Post a Comment