Friday, April 29, 2016

April 29, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Had a nightmare during the night then slept between Mommy and Daddy.  I slept better, but I don't think they could say the same.
  • At school today, we had a substitute, so I had my name taped to my shirt.  We did our journal for the letter U and I even wore a unicorn shirt!  I struggled a little at school today with listening and not being cranky.  I blamed being tired and the teacher agreed that I seemed extra tired today.
  • Grandma and Mommy picked me up from school.  I was so excited that I jumped into Grandma's arms. 
  • At home, we watched Hotel Transylvania 2 then I got to see what Grandma and Grandpa got me on their trip.  I got a bracelet, earrings, and watch with all of the animals I asked for...  I also got a cute t-shirt and a jewelry box which plays music.  I loved it all so much! 
  • We went to dinner with Carol and her family.  It was a place with lots of fish on the walls.  I got a little creeped out by the lobster tails on people's plates, but eventually decided it wasn't creepy at all.  The waitress made me a "princess drink" and I loved playing with the fruit.  I even got ice cream with whipped cream for dessert.
  • Back at home, I had a performance for Grandma and Mommy.  I wore one of my cute princess dresses and played the music from the jewelry box while I danced on the couch with a spotlight.  Grandma recorded while Mommy shined the "spotlight."
  • Tomorrow we are off on a short trip after soccer.  I can't wait!







No comments:

Post a Comment