Friday, April 8, 2016

April 8, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Great day at school.  We talked about things that make us happy during circle time and spent a lot of time playing with soapy water (a few kids are sick, so we all chipped in and helped wash our toys).  We did morning aerobics inside since it was cool outside (and spitting snow) then got to play outside on the playground in the afternoon.
  • Mommy picked me up and we went home to meet Daddy.
  • I was super excited to try on Gabriel's cleats that he is letting me try for soccer.  I told Mommy, "only three more days until soccer!"  She thinks I'm a little excited!
  • After dinner with the family, we relaxed at home on the couch.  Mommy and Daddy seemed super tired, so I let them relax and watch a little television while I rested on the couch with the iPad.  I asked Mommy what "E dot T dot" was while looking at Netflix on the iPad.  It took her a minute to realize that I meant ET.  I asked if I could watch it and Mommy said, "of course."  I absolutely loved the movie and was grinning from ear to ear at the end since I was so happy.  I think Mommy was just as happy watching my reaction as I was about the end of the movie.
  • I can't believe it is supposed to be cold and snowy tomorrow.  It's ruining all of our plans and I just want it to be warm so we can play outside and do fun stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment