Saturday, April 16, 2016

April 16, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Woke up a little early and cuddled with Mommy. 
  • Had my first soccer "game" today...  It was actually 3 short games.  After a brief delay and "coaching" from mommy and daddy after running off of the field, I got right back out there and played my heart out.  I even scored a goal...  At least I thought I did. It may or may not have rolled in with me right behind it giving it the final tap into the goal.
  • After soccer, we stopped at a few yard sales. It was a lot of fun and I got free stuff. At one of the last sales we stopped at there was a really nice lady who gave me a bag full of stuffed animals and necklaces, basically anything I told her I liked, she gave me.  She even gave me a pearl necklace and said, "Every woman needs pearls."   I told Mommy, "I must be really cute since she gave me those for free."
  • I played a little bit outside this afternoon once we got home. 
  • I spent the evening with Daddy while Mommy went to her school for a play.  We mostly rested but still had fun.







  









No comments:

Post a Comment