Tuesday, April 19, 2016

April 19, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Wore my super cute puppy dog shirt today and had a great day at school.  We played outside, learned about helping the environment and the letter Q. 
  • After Mommy picked me up, I told her all about ways to help the environment and asked her if we could pick up trash around the neighborhood.  I also told her my teacher said to wear gloves and that we would need trash bags.  I also asked Mommy if we could make signs to hang around the neighborhood to remind people to not drive everywhere so we can breathe the air.
  • After dinner at home, we went to a meeting where everyone loves Bernie.  There was more food there, so of course I ate again.  We got to sit outside and hang out while people talked.
  • I spent the rest of the evening with Ms. Kelly and her family while Mommy and Daddy went to other meetings.  They seemed to be very busy tonight.  I was super surprised that Sierra was there since I don't really get to see her anymore.  We played together a lot and went on two different walks.  I saw a bunny and Tori during our walks.
  • I came home in time for a bedtime snack and bed.
  • Tomorrow is the Sock Hop at the Be-Hive.  I can't wait!










No comments:

Post a Comment