Tuesday, April 26, 2016

April 26, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Today was a crazy day!  We lost power at school (and most of town) for about 2 hours due to a transformer.  We sang a crazy song, did some crafts, and saw how dark our school can get, even in the daytime.  The power came back on in time to eat PB sandwiches for lunch since our cooks couldn't fix lunch without electricity.  For the rest of the day, we made books about the planets in our solar system and Ms. Sara's brother brought us money back from Afghanistan.  We all got our very own money to keep.  It's so cool!  We also got a free book from Ms. Sara!
  • When Mommy picked me up, I couldn't wait to show her my plants, especially the grass plant.  It was so cute.  My face was on the cup which made the grass look like my hair.  How silly! 
  • We ate pizza for dinner at home then I got to play with the twins next door for a bit.  It was fun!  I even ate a second dinner with them.
  • Mommy was exhausted and not feeling so great, so Daddy and I let her sleep on the couch for a while. 
  • Daddy and I finished up my boat for "float day" tomorrow.  I can't wait to try my boat.  I loved decorating it with stickers and with rubber duckies.  The farmer duck is the driver and I even made him a steering wheel. 


And this is why I wear shorts  :)


Mommy thinks my face on the cup is a bit creepy! 







No comments:

Post a Comment