Tuesday, April 12, 2016

April 12, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Daddy let me sleep in a bit this morning since he didn't go to work.
  • I had a great day at school.  Since I could only take one animal to school today (teacher request), I chose to take turtle.  We experimented to see what would happen if we put carnations in colored water.  We each had to guess what would happen, but I already know what happens since we did the same thing with celery at home.  By afternoon, the flowers were already changing colors.  I can't wait to see how much more colorful they are tomorrow after leaving them in the colored water tonight.
  • Daddy picked me up and took me to the park.  We played for quite a while before Mommy joined us and Daddy left (for a meeting).  Mommy and I played a while longer before leaving.  I even made her take lots of pictures of me posing at the memorial area of the park.  I had to pose with each marker like a model would. 
  • We went to Brother's pizza for trivia tonight and it wasn't the same.  I really missed my friend Lucy.  Mommy and Daddy still helped with answers and I entertained myself with the iPad.
  • As soon as we got home, Daddy and I took the puppies for a very quick walk then I had a bedtime snack before bed. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment