Thursday, April 14, 2016

April 14, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Daddy keeps waking me up so early. Doesn't he know I don't do mornings?
  • At school today, we got to mix our own colors and then name them.  It was so much fun!  Mommy's favorite color that I mixed was a light blue color that I named "Snow Horse."  She also liked "Peppermint Pink."
  • When daddy picked me up from school, we went to Monkey Joe's in Hagerstown. I had so much fun. I had two or three friends to play with. We bounced on the inflatable toys and played tag.
  • After Monkey Joe's, daddy and I went to McDonald's to play some more. I went straight to the play area while daddy ordered. I had a few more friends to play with there. I'm so social.
  • At home, I watched a little bit of The Nightmare Before Christmas and worked with mommy to complete my homework. I had to find things that start with the letter "Y."  We couldn't find anything in the magazines, so we used the internet.  We found yaks, kids doing yoga, yogurt, and a yo-yo.
  • At bedtime, Mommy and I read my class book together and then I was reading it to my stuffed animals as Mommy went downstairs. 
  • Tomorrow evening is going to be exciting.  I can't wait!












Watching my homework print






No comments:

Post a Comment