Sunday, April 17, 2016

April 17, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Had a little early morning cuddle time with Mommy and Daddy until it was time to get up and ready for church.
  • I wore a super cute sundress with a sweater over top.  It was so warm, I didn't need leggings and could wear my sandals which was awesome!
  • After church, we went to McDonalds for lunch (my choice).  I even got a free ice cream (once again, I thought it was because I was so cute).
  • Spent the afternoon hanging out at home with Daddy.  Mommy went to her school for another event and when she got home, she found me playing in the backyard with the neighbor twin girls.  She even caught me teaching the girls about cardinals after I spotted one on the roof of the house.
  • Ate dinner and cuddled on the couch watching a movie. 
  • Oh, and I told Mommy tonight before bed that I had another loose tooth... this time one of the top front ones.  Guess the tooth fairy will have to visit sometime soon.
  • Tomorrow is my next soccer practice.  I can't wait!






No comments:

Post a Comment