Sunday, April 24, 2016

April 24, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Got ready quick and went to church with Daddy early to let Mommy sleep in a bit.
  • By the time Mommy got to church, my face was broken out in hives.  Mommy guessed I must have had a reaction to something in the playroom at church because after I left it for a little while, it slowly started to go away.
  • We had lunch at home and then spent the rest of the afternoon doing a little work around the house and playing outside.  I even got to play with the neighbor twins briefly.  I also helped Daddy with a video game while Mommy ran to work for a bit.
  • Before bed, Mommy and Daddy helped me start on my boat for "float day" at school this Wednesday.  I still have some work to do, but Mommy likes how my mind is working to design it. 

Sides of my boat covered in sparkly black tape.





No comments:

Post a Comment