Monday, April 11, 2016

April 11, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Woke up so tired this morning.  Struggled to get ready and out the door.
  • When Mommy picked me up from school, I was bouncing up and down, so excited to get ready to go to my very first soccer practice.  I changed clothes and got ready.
  • When I got to practice, I was handed a hot pink "pinnie" to wear.  Mommy thought I looked super cute and was happy she gave me bright neon sleeves to wear so she could find me across the field of many children.  Mommy thought I looked like a natural out there running around kicking the ball learning new skills.  I had a great time even though my friends were in other groups away from me.  At one point, I got upset and one of the coaches thought I was hurt.  I told Mommy it was my heel from the cleats.  Mommy thinks I was frustrated and hungry since I didn't eat my snack on the way and I get moody just like she does.  While trying to calm down sitting with Mommy, I told her "I don't like practice, it makes me sweaty."  She couldn't believe I had just said that.  I sure felt better when practice ended and I got to see Gabriel.  We posed for pictures then said our goodbyes.  Our mommies are going to try to help us be in the same group next time so we can see each other more and so I don't feel bad without any friends with me.  Next up is our first game on Saturday.
  • After practice, Mommy took me to Waffle House... YUM!  I ate a waffle, some of Mommy's bacon, potatoes, and bread.  I acted like I hadn't eaten in a while.
  • Back at home, I practiced my new scooter while Mommy swept some sticks and leaves from the sidewalks in front of and beside the house.
  • Daddy got home just in time to put me to bed.













  















No comments:

Post a Comment