Monday, April 18, 2016

April 18, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Had a great day at school today, and even got to wear my new My Little Pony shorts jumper since it was so warm today.  We watched a movie today that Mommy seemed very excited about... it was Mary Poppins.  Mommy and I sang a few songs from the movie before bed.
  • After a snack and wardrobe change, I went to soccer practice.  This time Mommy (and Gabriel's Mommy) made sure we were in the same practice group.  We had a blast!  At one point, I told Mommy I was distracted by my tooth (since it was loose) and another time I got hit in the belly with a ball and got a little upset.  Other than those two short moments, I did great!  I even got big hugs from Olivia and Gabriel and we all ended up on the ground after hugs led to tackles and giggles.
  • After dinner at home, Daddy and I took the puppies for a walk then we rested a bit.  My tooth kept wiggling and wiggling and when it came to shower time, I was so worried I would lose my tooth in the shower that it took a great deal of convincing to get me in there.  Mommy even had me do some extra wiggling and twisting before I got in the shower to try to get it out.
  • It wasn't until after the shower when Mommy was fixing my bedtime snack that I finally pulled it out!  I jumped up and down and was so excited that the tooth fairy would be coming to visit.  I even made her a note with the help of Daddy.  It said, "It's great that I lost my tooth!"  I put it in an envelope and drew pictures on it.  I hope she likes it!





 


 

 
  












  


No comments:

Post a Comment