Friday, April 15, 2016

April 15, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • What a busy day!
  • Had a great day at school, making my journal page for the letter "Y."  We also planted some vegetables in our "community" garden outside as well as some flowers.  I kept telling my teachers about going to the circus afterschool.  They were just as excited as I was and told me to take lots of pictures.
  • Daddy picked me up from school and we met Mommy on the way since she spent the day in DC.  It sounds like she was someplace fun that I would have loved.  At least she brought me a few science goodies!
  • We made it to the circus a little early and there were already some things going on down on the floor.  We got to go down and meet the clowns and some of the performers and watch some of their talents up close.  It was great!  Once the show started, I was mesmerized...  at least until they rolled out the big cannon and I started crying and telling Mommy, "I have to go... I have to go now."  (Note from Mommy:  we saw a smaller circus this past summer and the cannon was so loud it really bothered her.  That was her first thought when I told her we were going to a bigger circus... she immediately feared the cannon.  Daddy took her out of the arena until the cannon was over).  The rest of the circus was fantastic!  My favorite parts were the bikes (it was an "extreme circus"), the tigers, and the camels.  Mommy really loved the elephants and I thought they were so cute!  I was only disappointed that Mommy and Daddy wouldn't buy me a flashing wand (Note from Mommy:  They were $25!  And snowcones in the elephant cup were $15!)
  • It was a long ride home and I made it until 10 minutes from home before falling asleep.
  • Tomorrow is my first soccer game.  I can't wait!









 




No comments:

Post a Comment