Wednesday, April 6, 2016

April 6, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Another fun day at school, but was disappointed it wasn't warmer outside.  Isn't it spring?
  • This week we are practicing our addresses as well as matching upper and lower case letters and doing some math which I love!  Ms. Jess even fixed my hair today.  I loved it and so did Mommy!
  • Daddy picked me up from school and I helped him pick up some sticks in the yard while Mommy worked a little extra.  When she got home, we were at church.  Daddy was at his meeting and I played with Tori and had a great time!
  • Mommy and I cuddled after my shower, I watered my plants (many of which are sprouting), then Mommy and I did a page of one of my hidden picture books before bed.
  • I had Mommy give seven of my stuffed animals hugs, kisses, and ugga-muggas to say good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment