Thursday, April 7, 2016

April 7, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Fun day at school.  Drew and colored yet another horse.  Mommy and I really need to start "sewing" all of the dress "orders" I have been getting from my friends.  (Note from Mommy:  Alyson came home yesterday with a list of names of most if not all of her classmates that had "ordered" a dress to be made for their horses.  These dresses obviously are available in all colors and lengths and I'm not sure how we are going to "sew" them.)
  • We went on our monthly library field trip today.  It was great!  I always love going there since we get to read a book and watch a video (and get out of the building!).
  • Mommy picked me up and took me to Chick-fil-A for dinner.  I even got an ice cream sundae!  YUM!
  • In the car, Mommy would spell a word aloud and I had to tell her word it was.  I did great with mom, mommy, dad, daddy, dog, cat, no, yes, go, Alyson, love, you, and a few others, but then Mommy really started adding some challenges.  I love learning and "showing off" what I already know.  I am sometimes so proud of myself.
  • Mommy and Daddy had a meeting at Shepherd tonight, so I spent some time with Ms. Kelly and her family.  We worked on my reading/spelling and I got frustrated once.  Mommy usually gives me "hints" if I get stuck, but Emily wouldn't do that so I got upset and cried for Mommy.
  • I had a meltdown once I got home since I was so tired!  I guess I stayed up too late tonight.  At least tomorrow is Friday!  Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment