Monday, April 25, 2016

April 25, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Wore a super cute dress to school today.  We played, watched a movie, and had a great time.
  • After coming home and changing clothes, it was time for soccer practice.  I was so excited!
  • I got to wear blue today and was on a team with Olivia!  I was so excited, but was a little disappointed that I wasn't with Gabriel.  I did have one meltdown during the first station, but ended up doing well and having a great time after that.  After practice, I found Gabriel and he hugged me so hard he tackled me.  I guess he missed me too.
  • Mommy and I went to Chick-fil-A since it was Spirit Night for my school.  Lots of teachers were there and I enjoyed seeing them outside of school.  I also got to play with a few friends from school.
  • After a quick shopping trip, we came home and relaxed a bit before bed. 
  • Tomorrow night we will have to finish my boat and get ready for Float Day.  I can't wait!














 




















No comments:

Post a Comment