Thursday, April 21, 2016

April 21, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Had a great day at school.  We got to play outside and even got to make bubble blowers from our water/soda bottles.  We also read about the rainforest as we continue to prepare for Earth Day. 
  • Mommy picked me up at the end of nap time.  I was still sound asleep, so Ms. Jessica had to wake me up.  I looked like Anna on coronation day... a hot mess!
  • We drove back toward her school then she brushed my hair and we walked to kindergarten registration.  I was so excited, though a little nervous.
  • We went through stations and they checked my eyes, ears, speech, and I did great!  Mommy seemed to know everyone there which was strange.  They even scanned my finger so I can check out books and eat lunch.  It was weird but cool.  I got a goody bag and pinwheel when we left and I was so proud of myself.
  • Mommy took a few pictures at the school sign for my new school then we walked by her school sign and I felt like I had to pose for pictures there.
  • We walked back to Mommy's school and everyone had to tell me congratulations and Mr. Arvon even gave me mini cupcakes and a cup of candy and gum.  I even got to fly one of the drones with Mommy.  It was so much fun!  I was getting to be a much better driver by the time we left.  While Mommy did a little work, I wrote notes for everyone's door that works with her.  I even wrote Mr. Arvon a thank you note for the candy.
  • At home, I had three helpings of pasta for dinner, cuddled with Mommy, and completed my homework for the letter Q before bed.
  • It was a long and busy day.  I'm so happy tomorrow is Friday!



 

The inside of my thank you card for Mr. Arvon... I knew he wouldn't read it until tomorrow, so I put "yesterday."






















No comments:

Post a Comment