Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 10, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up a little before eight yelling for Lucy. Lucy was ready to go get her out of bed.  
  • I had waffles and  bananas for breakfast.
  • I ate chicken and pasta for lunch with banana and mandarin oranges.
  • After lunch I took a nap for a little over an hour.
  • I played with my shopping cart once again today (while drinking),,, Mommy has warned me about drinking and shopping, but I'm not sure why she worries about it.  I also colored and even tried coloring with my toes, but that didn't work out so well.
  • Grandpa got a little mad when I threw a cell phone at Lucy.  I'm glad I didn't hurt her.
  • After Grandma got home, Grandpa went outside and made noise ( he was mowing and weed eating.)
  • I got to talk to Mommy on the phone again today.  I told her "Grandpa outside" and said "fun" when Mommy asked if I was having fun.  I gave her a kiss on the phone when she said she loved me. 
  • While he was outside I told grandma "eat" and when she asked if I was hungry, I repeated "hungry."
  • I had spaghetti and mandarin oranges. 
  • When Grandpa came inside I started asking him for banana so I had 1/2 banana and some watermelon.
  • I had a fun bath with lots of splashing and then had my breathing treatment.  I watched the history channel (Valkyrie) with Grandpa during my treatment.
(Note from Mommy:  Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for the pics and narration of the day's events for the blog)





No comments:

Post a Comment