Thursday, July 26, 2012

July 26, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I woke up close to 9:00 this morning.  Mommy and Daddy were thrilled that I slept so late. 
  • Mommy fixed me waffles and dip for breakfast then we played for a little bit. 
  • Daddy laid down in the floor for a few minutes so I decided to bring him pillows and cover him with my blankie.  I also put a few stickers on him while he had his eyes closed.  Mommy thought I was cute taking care of him.
  • We watched a couple of episodes of Curious George.
  • I spent a couple of hours with Ms. Kelly and Emily while Mommy went to the eye doctor. 
  • After coming home and taking a nap, I had a quick snack and played with my blocks until it was time for swimming lessons.  I also did exercises with Daddy with the Wii fit (I used the scale for my balance board again like yesterday).
  • I did great at swimming today even though I wanted to spend more time out of the pool than in just because I was so curious.  I discovered the pool drains today and pointed all of them out to Mommy and Daddy.  I only went down the frog slide once today and was a little scared.  I didn't want to go down it again.  Mommy and Daddy aren't sure why I'm scared all of a sudden.
  • After swim lessons we went through the Dairy Queen drive-thru to get dinner and ice cream since it was Miracle Treat Day.  I ate some chicken strips, bread, fries, and vanilla ice cream.  It was delicious!!!
  • After dinner and dessert, Mommy and I sat on the porch for a few minutes watching the storm that was rolling in.  I kept saying "thunder!"









No comments:

Post a Comment