Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July 17, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up again around 8:00 this morning and had waffles again for breakfast. I spilled my plate on the floor and got syrup everywhere. I don't think daddy was too happy about that.
  • Daddy and I spent the morning playing with blocks, coloring, and reading. We shared some lasagna and peaches for lunch.
  • After lunch, daddy and I got into our swimming clothes and went to the pool. I loved the pool. Daddy held me until I got used to the water. Then I walked around the pool while daddy chased me around. I didn't get too close to the falling water. It was too scary. I didn't want to leave but daddy made me. Daddy didn't get any pictures because he said he doesn't trust taking electronics to the pool.
  • We stopped at Wendy's on the way home for a late lunch. I think daddy only wanted a Frosty. It was delicious.
  • We went to Brothers Pizza for Trivia Tuesday. Daddy and I shared a pizza. After he cut my piece for me, I asked for dip. He told me there wasn't any dip so I had to point out the Ketchup to him. When he gave me Ketchup, I dipped my fingers in it and then licked it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment