Monday, July 16, 2012

June 16, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up this morning at about 8:00 and hung out with daddy while mommy was packing. He fed me mini-waffles and mandarin oranges. Loved the dip with my waffles (syrup).
  • I went shopping with daddy after mommy left. We visited the kittens at PetSmart, paid some bills, and even mailed some letters. Daddy also let me play on the playground at the mall.
  • After a quick nap, daddy and I went and paid a few more bills and then went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. I ate Mac n Cheese and got a bunch of it on my face.
  • Since I was already messy from dinner, daddy stopped at DQ and got me an ice cream cone. I loved eating it on the front porch. I finished the entire cone by myself.
  • Daddy gave me a bath before bedtime. He even used conditioner on my hair to make it softer.

No comments:

Post a Comment