Monday, July 30, 2012

July 30, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • I woke up at a little close to 8:00 this morning.  After cuddling with Mommy in bed for a few minutes watching Curious George, we went downstairs and enjoyed some cinnamon toast, bananas, and milk for breakfast. 
  • We relaxed and played with my school bus and watched another episode of Curious George, then played with my letter and shape cards.  I also played some of my games on Mommy's ipad.  I did a great job of coloring the bus on it, so Mommy included a picture below of the bus I was coloring.
  • After a lunch of lasagna and lettuce with dip (no shirt to save from tomato sauce stains),  I sat in the high chair and practiced buckling myself in for about 20 minutes.  Every time I was successful I would get a huge smile on my face, give Mommy high five, and then say "try again."  Mommy thought it was so cute!
  • After nap time, Mommy and I went shopping.  I was not very patient in Best Buy but had much more fun in Target.  I helped Mommy hold her shopping list and even tore it into more convenient sized pieces for her to hold on to.  Mommy bought me some small barrettes to try to keep the hair out of my eyes and even tried one in my hair to see how it would look.  I thought I was so cute but before we got out of the aisle, I had ripped it off of the package and tried to put back in my hair.  Mommy made me put it in the back of the cart until we were ready to leave the store. While walking past the grocery area, I started whining, "bread! bread!"  Mommy asked if I was really begging for bread and said I was pitiful.  Then she distracted me by pushing the cart past the bananas.  I quickly switched my focus from bread to "manas" and was very concerned that the cashier was going to forget them so I kept yelling, "Manas! Manas!"
  • After eating dinner and stopping to check on Socks the cat, we returned home where I talked to Daddy, Grandma, and Grandpa on the phone. 
  • I was getting really tired and whiny on the phone and had a rough time falling asleep.  Mommy's not sure if I'm just tired, not feeling well, or teething, but she hopes I'm in a better mood tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment