Sunday, July 29, 2012

July 29, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I woke up at a little before 8:00 this morning. 
  • I wore a beautiful dress to church this morning.  It was black with pink, green, and white butterflies all over it and I wore my pink sandals too.
  • After church, I found a microphone by the alter on the floor.  Daddy turned it on so I could talk and sing into it.  I sang my version of "Twinkle, Twinkle" while doing a little dance.  Mommy videotaped me with Daddy's camera.  (Of course I sang more before the camera was rolling!)
  • After church, we went to B-dubs for lunch where I had some mac-n-cheese and fries and chocolate milk...  YUM! 
  • After Daddy got packed for camp, I took a long nap.
  • After my nap, Mommy and I went to play at Poor House Farm.  I had a mini photo shoot with Mommy, though she only brought her cell phone camera.  It was fun!  I had fun on the playground and walking around looking at the ducks and geese.  I kept saying "Come on!" to them wanting them to come with us.
  • We stopped to check on Carol's cat, then came home and ate dinner and played until bed time.  I enjoyed putting toy necklaces on Mommy's neck over and over again.  We both laughed so hard when I missed her head or got the necklaces stuck on her ears.  Mommy loves the look I get on my face when I can't stop laughing!  She thinks I'm so stinkin' cute!  (I also put necklaces on Gemma too!)
















No comments:

Post a Comment