Friday, July 6, 2012

July 6, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • When I woke up this morning, Mommy and I got dressed (I wore my monkey shirt and pink shorts and flashy shoes) and ready and left the house. 
  • I got to spend some time with Ms. Kelly and Emily while Mommy went to work for a little while.
  • We stopped to see the Storys and I played with Rebekah and Thomas for a few minutes.  We played with colorful playground balls, tossing them around at each other.  I had so much fun that I didn't want to leave.  When Mommy asked if I was ready to go, I kept saying, "No!"
  • I fell asleep in the car on the way home   Mommy carried me into the house and put me to bed to finish my nap.
  • Carol and Mommy and I went to Hagerstown to go shopping at Kohls and Party City.  At Kohls I was losing patience so Carol took me to the toy section to look around while Mommy tried on some clothes.  I was so excited to find and carry around a picnic basket with shaped food. It's very similar to one I already have at home.  I also found a stuffed bee and since Mommy had Kohls cash to spend, she bought it for me.  I loved it and said "Bee, Bee, Bee..." over and over again until the cashier handed it back to me.  At Party City, I tried on some cool sunglasses and Mommy and Carol were giggling at me.
  • Once back at home, I played with my bowls and plates while Mommy was cooking dinner.  I took them out of the drawer counting them,  "6, 7, 8" and then put them back in.  Mommy got mad at me when I kept playing in the kitties water fountain.  She doesn't understand why it's so much fun to play in.
  • Mommy and I sat in the floor of the living room building with my blocks.  I built a cool car and Mommy built a skyscraper.  When I took apart my car, I tossed the blocks while saying "raining" as they fell.
  • When I was ready for bed, I snapped my fingers at Mommy and said "Come on."  After going upstairs to take my bath and go to bed, I yelled back down the stairs, "Come on, Gemma" while snapping my fingers. 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment