Thursday, July 19, 2012

July 19, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Today is my 22 month birthday!
  • I woke up today around 7:00 and started yelling for daddy. He put me in bed with him and I started watching Curious George on daddy's iPhone so he could sleep in a little more.
  • We got out of bed around 8:00 and ate oatmeal and peaches for breakfast. Then, we colored and played before doing a little laundry. We snacked on some chips before getting dressed to go to the pool.
  • We had so much fun at the pool. I walked around in the shallow water and daddy helped me go down the slide. I also kept getting out of the water and jumping back in. I met a couple of new friends there.
  • I fell asleep on the way from the pool so daddy ate lunch in the car. When I woke up, daddy had an ice cream cone waiting for me.
  • Daddy and I did a little bit of shopping for this weekend. Daddy even bought me a sprinkler for the back yard. Then we came home and watched a little bit of Curious George and did some more laundry. Daddy's getting everything ready for our trip tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment