Sunday, July 22, 2012

July 22, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I slept until close to 9:00 for Grandma and Grandpa then went for breakfast.
  • We went back to the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix again today.  Mommy and Daddy were there before us so I was happy to see them there. 
  • I got to ride around in the golf cart with Mommy and Daddy and also with Grandma and Grandpa. 
  • I made new friends, looked at the beautiful cars, watched the loud race cars (so loud I covered my ears like I saw on an episode of Syd the Science Kid), and even got to try a funnel cake and eat a little ice cream.
  • It was an exhausting day, so tiring that I fell asleep in the cart on Grandma. I  slept for about an hour while Grandma held me. 
  • After waking up, I rode the carts more (Daddy even let me drive), helped Mommy and Daddy with their volunteer job for the Grand Prix and played.  I especially enjoyed playing in the water puddle I found in front of the clubhouse. 










 


No comments:

Post a Comment