Friday, July 20, 2012

July 20, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • I woke up before 7:00 this morning and watched an episode of George before Daddy got out of bed then we played at the house. 
  • I took a two hour nap on Daddy this afternoon, then we packed the car for Pittsburgh. 
  • We arrived at a golf course with lots of golf carts and Mommy was there with Grandma and Grandpa.  Mommy and Daddy said I was here last year and everyone acts like they know me, but I don't remember. 
  • I enjoyed playing with the golf ball and throwing and rolling it towards the holes on the putting green.  I especially loved the ones that were filled with water.  I even sat down right next to one and kept tossing the ball into the water to watch it splash then shook my arm with the ball in it and said "dryin' it." 
  • I also enjoyed sitting on the golf carts and saying "driving!"  I tried to use the "key" to start the cart like a car. 
  • When we got to the hotel, I loved looking out the window at the cars and buses.  It was so much fun looking down from seven floors up. 








No comments:

Post a Comment