Sunday, July 1, 2012

July 1, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I slept until 8:30 this morning.  It was so nice to sleep in my own bed!
  • Church was hot this morning, but I still enjoyed playing in the nursery with Ms. Sierra.  I also enjoyed having all of the fans going in the chapel.  I sat down right in front of one and let my hair blow...  I looked like a model during a photo shoot.  Mommy tried to take a picture of my, but then I started trying to take off my shoes and wouldn't sit still any longer.  I also danced, as usual on the stage and stole Autumn's shoes and wore them around. 
  • After church Mommy and I grabbed a quick bite for lunch, even tried  then went back to the grocery store to get more things now that our power is back on.  I got to ride in the car cart.  The buckle was broken, but Mommy let me ride in the car anyway, at least until I kept trying to get up.  Since I wasn't listening she made me ride up front with her where the buckle was functional.  I was not happy!  I was glad that she bought me some chocolate milk though.
  • After unloading groceries at the house, we spent the rest of the day at home in the air conditioning since it is was so hot. 
  • I took a nap, played games on Mommy's ipad, played with my toys, unloaded and "read" all of my downstairs books, ate lasagna for dinner, then ate strawberry shortcake for dessert.
  • I even watched a half hour of Curious George on Mommy's ipad before bed.  I love that show!  I call it "George" and love the theme song, even sing the "everything" part every time.  






 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment