Sunday, July 8, 2012

July 8, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

I woke up this morning and we finished packing our bags. Mommy says we are going on a trip and that I'll get to see Grandma and Grandpa. I can't wait!

I gave Gemma a big hug since I knew I would miss her for a few days.

Carol picked us up and we headed to Morgantown where we got to eat Five Guys food and got to hang out with Alex. Grandma and Grandpa showed up at Alex's house and I was so happy to see them. I didn't understand why Lucy did not come with them.

I took a nap most of the way to Grandma and Grandpa's house and asked for Mommy a couple of times. When Grandma asked me where Mommy was and I said, "back there." I took my shoes off during the trip then tried to put my shoes back on all by myself without much success.

At Grandma and Grandpa's house I found a shOpping cart toy along with food and a kitchen. Grandma said I am not the best driver but I had fun.

Tomorrow I get to spend the day with Grandpa while Grandma goes to work. Mommy thinks I'm going to be very spoiled when she sees me again Saturday.

(Note from Mommy: I'm trying the Blogger app for the first time on the iPad and I have no idea how this will look.)

No comments:

Post a Comment