Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July 11, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I got up at 8:00 today.  Grandpa heard me hollering for "dog."
  • I ate bananas and cream oatmeal.  Grandpa fed the oatmeal to me since I couldn't eat with my hands.  I kept saying "done."
  • Grandpa got me dressed and then we met grandma and went to lunch.
  • I had grilled cheese with ketchup dip and fruit for lunch.
  • I visited Grandma's work where I rode in the elevator and met a lot of people.  A lot of them gave me snacks. I kept saying "see people."
  • I took a little nap in the car and then a little nap once Grandpa took me in the house.
  • When Grandma got home and changed clothes we went and met Andi and Dave for dinner. I had a cheese quesadilla and fries with dip. We asked the server if she had any fruit because Grandma and Grandpa forgot to take some with me. The waitress found an orange slice, strawberries, cherries, pineapple, and kiwi. It was delicious!  I also had some blueberry fruit bites that someone from Grandma's office had given me earlier.  They turned my tongue blue and were very yummy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment