Friday, July 13, 2012

July 13, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I got up a little before 9:00.  The rain helped me sleep in.
  • I ate 6 mini waffles with dip and a banana and milk.
  • I played with Grandpa until lunch time. I had half a ham sandwich with lettuce and mayo and Cheetos and also had juice to drink.
  • My nap was over an hour then ate another yummy banana.
  • I played with Grandpa and Lucy until Grandma came home from work.
  • Grandma changed me into jeans and my mountaineer shirt to wear to Dave and Andi's.  It's a little cool this evening because it's raining.
  • We went to dinner at Grazianio's.  When Grandma asked if I wanted spaghetti or rigatoni, I said "Toni!"  I think I ended up with more on my face than in my stomach.
  • I jumped up and down and danced while Grandpa's band played music and even helped him play drums.  It was so much fun!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment