Friday, July 27, 2012

July 27, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I woke up close to 8:00.
  • While Daddy did his exercises, I ate breakfast.  I had cocoa krispies.  I think I'm getting better at eating cereal and milk by myself (Mommy and Daddy disagree).
  • Daddy and I played with blocks and colored while Mommy was away at meetings.
  • I pushed Gemma off the back of the couch.  Whlie trying to catch herself, she scratched my wrist (several little scratches).  Gemma pouted the rest of the night because she felt bad.
  • I ate a Habanero quesadilla and chips and cheese dip for dinner, then walked down to see Christian Lopez's band, Joe Taxi, down at the square in Martinsburg for a few minutes with Chip and Carol before swim lessons.
  • During swim lessons, I did a great job swimming.  Since today was our last day of class it was a play day.  They turned on the water toys (umbrella, buckets, sprays, etc.).  I spent as much time out of the water as I did in the water and even threw a tantrum when Mommy wouldn't let me run around.  I did a face plant on the sidewalk and busted my lip.  Daddy had ice cream at home to ease the pain.
  • So, current boo-boo count...  10!  (skinned knees from the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix, bug bites from the night we played in the backyard with the sprinkler, scratches from Gemma, and now two new boo-boos from the pool (one cut on the inside of my lip and one scrape under my lip on my chin).
  • We watched the Olympic Opening Ceremony before bed (I mostly played games on Mommy's ipad while Mommy and Daddy watched).  I called Carol in the middle of the Opening Ceremonies without Mommy knowing.  When Mommy hung up after apologizing to Carol, she locked her phone and I couldn't figure out how to unlock it.  I was not happy. 
  • While watching the ceremonies, Mommy practiced putting my hair in a ponytail and pointed out that Dolly has two pigtails to try to convince me to leave my hair up...  that didn't work but every time I took my hair down, I handed the hair tie back to Mommy and said again.  After she put it up I said "picture" and handed her the phone to take a picture then took my hair down again.  I did this a few times before I just left my hair down.










No comments:

Post a Comment