Saturday, July 21, 2012

July 21, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I slept in until 9:45 for Grandma and Grandpa...  Mommy is so jealous that I sleep so late for them but not for her. 
  • I went to breakfast at McDonalds with Grandma and Grandpa before going to Schenley Park for the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix where Mommy and Daddy were helping.  Grandma and Grandpa had to change my clothes and clean me up before taking me since I was covered in syrup.
  • Once we got to the clubhouse, I was happy to see Mommy and Daddy, but more excited to play with the golf ball.  I didn't know what to do since the water that was in the holes last night wasn't there any more.  I kept asking "where'd water go?"  I also like throwing and bouncing the golf ball with Grandma and Mommy.
  • I helped Mommy and Daddy a little, walked around with Grandma and Grandpa in the stroller to see all of the pretty cars, and then rode in the cart with Mommy and Daddy a little.
  • I got to see the wienermobile and the Turkey Hill cow.  I was most excited by the motorcycles though.  There were two boys with a toy car that wanted to play with me.  We played on the golf cart and they shared their funnel cake with me.
  • I didn't know what to do with the loud cars that were racing. 
  • I didn't nap until we were in the car on the way to the hotel.  I barely made it out of the parking lot before I fell asleep.
  • I napped for about an hour and then ate yummy mac-n-cheese then played in the hotel room with Grandma and Grandpa. 
  • After Mommy and Daddy stopped by the room, I found a hiding place....  I hid in the cabinet.  I fit perfectly and kept wanting Mommy to close the door.  I had so much fun!














































No comments:

Post a Comment