Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July 3, 2012

a little strawberries and a little popsicle on my shirt
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • I woke up when I heard the chainsaw across the street clearing the downed tree in the parking lot.  That's two mornings in a row that I was woken by sounds from the street (yesterday it was the garbage truck).  Mommy hopes tomorrow I'll sleep in a little more.
  • Once we had breakfast, Mommy made a phone call and then we quickly got ready and took the car to a place where they lifted it in the air and took off a tire.  I liked pointing out the car through the window, looking at all of the pretty tires, saying hi to everyone, and watching the tv and playing games on the ipad in the waiting room.  We ended up leaving with a new tire and Mommy seemed to worry a little less than she did yesterday and earlier this morning when the tire was low.
  • We stopped at Wal-mart to get a few things and Mommy bought me a kitty cat coloring book.  I was so excited.  I held on to it all through the store and kept saying "KITTY!  KITTY!" 
  • In the car I was singing my two favorite songs, "Twinkle, Twinkle Star, Diamond, Diamond, Sky" and "Pattycake, Pattycake, Roll it, Roll it, Baby, Me!"  Mommy loves it when I sing.
  • After lunch and my nap, I got to go spend the rest of the afternoon and evening with Ms. Sierra and her family while Mommy went to a movie and dinner.  I played and even ate a red popsicle. 
  • At home, I cuddled with Mommy and colored in my new kitty coloring book.  I even got to talk to Daddy.  I told him "Miss you.  Love you" and he asked me to give Mommy a kiss for him so of course I did what he asked. 






No comments:

Post a Comment