Sunday, July 15, 2012

July 15, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up at a little after 8:00.  Mommy and I relaxed a little while before eating breakfast (chocolate chip muffin tops and banana with milk) then we got dressed for church.
  • It was nice to see my friends from church since I have not seen them for a couple of weeks.  During Sunday School, Sierra wasn't there so I sat in the soundroom with Mommy and I colored the bulletin while Mommy worked on getting the computer program ready for the service.  I had fun carrying around a microphone, holding it up to my mouth saying "Let's Go Mountaineers!" and also dancing to the music. 
  • After church, I had to stop and smell the flowers while walking home, and then Mommy and I had lunch and took a nap.
  • Then we did a little cleaning.  I especially helped with the laundry, making the bed, and unloading the groceries. 
  • While Mommy was busy, I played with her ipad a little.  When she turned it back on later, she found that I had opened the Skype app and had opened up Daddy's profile to call him.  I sure have missed my Daddy.
  • For dinner, Mommy fixed yummy fettuccine alfredo and broccoli and bread.  It was delicious! 
  • I was so surprised when Daddy came in the front door of the house at about 8:00 this evening!  I missed him so much and am so glad he is home! 





No comments:

Post a Comment