Thursday, July 12, 2012

July 12, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • SI woke up a couple of times during the night. Grandpa was not sure if I had a bad dream or was just checking to see if he was still there.
  • I woke up around 9:00 then had strawberries and cream oatmeal. I let grandpa feed it to me so I didn't get it in my hair like yesterday.
  • Grandpa and I went to pick up Gracie from the groomers. When they got back I wanted lunch. SI had 1/2 ham sandwich and mandarin oranges then had honey grahams for dessert. 
  • Then I napped about an hour and half.
  • At one point Grandpa asked me if I was ready to get up and I said no so I slept s little more.
  • I played after I got up from my nap until Grandma got home. Once Grandma got home she took me to the grocery store to get a few things. We had to make sure that we had plenty of bananas so we got a couple more.  I was quick to point out where the bananas were found in the store, just in case Grandma didn't know.
  • After the store Grandpa fixed three cheese pasta with ground beef and broccoli.
  • While we were waiting on dinner Grandma gave me a tea set with cups, saucers, spoons, creamer, sugar bowl, and teapot. We played pretend tea party.
  • Mommy also called while we were waiting for dinner.  I was so happy to talk to her.  I kept saying "Hi Mommy!" and when Mommy would say "Love You," I would kiss the phone. 
  • I ate my dinner with some pears.
  • After dinner I had a yummy frozen fruit bar. It was yummy!
  • Once I finished dinner and dessert, Grandma painted my fingernails and toenails light pink.
  • When Grandma tried to send an email to Mommy to tell her what I did today, I was being a monkey climbing on the couched and caused Grandma to hit send before she was finished so she had to send another email.
  • I changed into pjs and had breathing treatment, then chased Lucy while waiting until bedtime.



No comments:

Post a Comment