Saturday, July 7, 2012

July 7, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I slept until nearly 8:00 this morning.  
  • Mommy and I had donuts, milk, and a banana for breakfast. 
  • I helped Mommy organize, pack up, and deliver our recycling to Grapevine Road today.  I love helping (most of the time!).
  • I started falling asleep while eating lunch in my high chair, so Mommy went ahead and carried me upstairs to bed. 
  • When I woke up from my nap, I helped Mommy do some things around the house (shredding old bills and receipts, laundry, dishes, etc.).  While Mommy was shredding, she found a page of stickers that kept me entertained for quite a while.  We took breaks to play with my blocks and ride my airplane, and of course took a break for dinner.  Mommy fixed mac-n-cheese, corn on the cob, fresh squash, and even a biscuit.  Yummy!  I also ate some mandarin oranges too!
  • I was a little rough with Gemma today.  I kept hugging her, laying on her, sitting on her, and even kissed her.  Mommy says she is the most patient cat in the world. 
  • Mommy told me I would see Grandma and Grandpa tomorrow.  I'm so excited!










No comments:

Post a Comment