Saturday, July 14, 2012

July 14, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • I woke up at 8:20. Grandma and Grandpa were hoping I would sleep in since I didn't go to bed until late, but I didn't sleep in too much.
  • I ate 8 mini waffles and mandarin oranges for breakfast.
  • After breakfast I got dressed and Grandma and Grandpa helped pack my things and put them in the car and we were on our way toward Morgantown.
  • We stopped at Tudor's and Grandma got me an apple biscuit. I ate all the apples off the biscuit but was not interested in the biscuit itself.
  • I got hungry about 45 minutes away from Morgantown and grandma gave me crackers and cheese.  Then about 15 minutes away I was still hungry so Grandma gave me half of a banana.
  • Once we arrived in Morgantown, I was so happy to see Mommy!  I had not seen her since Sunday since she spent the week in Morgantown for meetings. 
  • While in Morgantown, we at lunch at the Varsity Club near the stadium.  I kept pointing to all of the "flying WVs" and yelling "Mountaineers!"  Mommy is so proud when I do that!  She says I am ready for football season.  After lunch, we helped Erin and Alex a little at the townhouse.  While others were helping, I helped Erin by moving a few things into the clothes basket while singing the "clean up" song.  I also enjoyed walking around in Erin's shoes and playing with Alex.  Alex is a hoot!
  • After saying bye-bye to Grandma and Grandpa, Carol, Mommy, and I hit the road toward home.  I didn't even make it to the interstate before falling asleep.  I was exhausted!
  • When we got to our road, I said, "Gemma" and "House."  I was so happy to go into the house and see my kitty cats.  I gave Gemma a huge hug and would have also given Cameron one if he would have let me get that close. 
  • After a bath, it was bedtime.  I had a hard time falling asleep tonight.  I can't wait to see my Daddy tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment