Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 31, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • I woke up at a little after 7:00 this morning, earlier than I have in a while and Mommy didn't sleep well last night, so I let her rest in bed a little bit while I watched Curious George and Sid the Science Guy on her ipad.
  • After eating an apple pie pop tart, banana, and milk, Mommy got me dressed and ready and we left for Ms. Kelly's house. 
  • I played, ate lunch, and napped at Ms. Kelly's house while Mommy did her presentation.  I had fun!  I kept asking for the pants for the baby doll that they had there.  I didn't understand that it didn't have any pants.
  • When Mommy picked me up, we came home for a little while to eat dinner and play.
  • After resting at home, we went to Petsmart, the grocery store (I got to drive the car cart!), and to see Socks the cat. 
  • Once we were home, I enjoyed a little ice cream and play time before bed.
  • After reading books while taking my medicine, when I was finally ready to settle down, I heard thunder.  I ran toward the window to look outside.  I cuddled with Mommy in the rocking chair while we watched the lightning and listened to the thunder.  It was so loud!  I kept clinging tighter and tighter to Mommy's neck when the thunder was loud.  I finally fell asleep on Mommy's chest while we watched the storm.  It was so peaceful and relaxing!




No comments:

Post a Comment