Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July 18, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day
  • I woke up around 12:30 this morning and would not go back to sleep no matter what daddy tried. He finally gave up and put me in bed with him. He kept moving me to the center of the bed like I was crowding him or something. Anyways, we slept in until around 8:00.
  • We sat around this morning and played. We played with blocks, and books, and my tunnel. It was funny watching daddy go through the tunnel.
  • We went to Chick-fil-a for lunch. I got to play on the playground for a few minutes and even made some new friends. But, it got too crowded with big kids and daddy made me go eat instead. Lunch was delicious. I even got a drink of daddy's root beer when he wasn't watching. He also shared his milk shake with me.
  • I took about an hour and a half nap and was woken up by the thunder from a storm. It was fun to watch the rain and lightning. I kept telling daddy it was rainin' and that I heard thunder.
  • I talked to mommy and all of her friends on the computer today. It was great to see mommy. I also kept yelling for Carol.
  • For a snack, daddy shared a plum with me. I love fruit.
  • Daddy fixed fish sticks for dinner with cheddar noodles and peas. I cleaned my plate and then daddy gave me peaches and chocolate pudding. The pudding was delicious!
  • After dinner, daddy and I played some more. I covered him up with all of my stuffed animals. I told daddy to go through my small tunnel but he got stuck. I had to help push him out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment