Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July 4, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I woke up before 7:00 this morning. 
  • Mommy and I had a lazy morning.  We ate breakfast and played in the living room with the tunnel, Elmo plane, and of course, Mommy's ipad. 
  • Mommy fixed me a yummy grilled cheese sandwich and peaches for lunch. 
  • After lunch and my nap, I helped Mommy put away some laundry and sort through some of my clothes that were too small for me to wear any more.  Mommy always seems a little sad when she cleans out clothes I can't wear any more because it means I'm growing up.
  • Carol called to invite us to her house for the evening.  We ate dinner and a beautiful lightning storm started right before the fireworks were supposed to start.  We went outside to watch what Mommy called "God's fireworks" and then waited to see if they park was still going to put off their fireworks.  Carol's father-in-law put off some fountain fireworks.  They were pretty and loud.  I was a little nervous and held on to Mommy but I wasn't too scared.  We also saw a few fireworks going off down the street from Carol's house.  We found out that the fireworks at the park were cancelled for the evening due to an incident that happened and they will be rescheduled.  Hopefully I'll get to see them.
  • After we got home, I was so tired.  We went upstairs and I did my breathing treatment and then said "Ni-night" to Mommy and went toward the bed.  I didn't even want to do my normal routine cuddle time in the rocking chair with Mommy while she says our bible verses and prayer.  She sat in the chair and I fell asleep while she said them tonight.  I was tired!  The Fourth of July was exhausting but fun!













No comments:

Post a Comment