Saturday, July 28, 2012

July 28, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up at 6:00 crying (Mommy thinks I had a bad dream) and then cuddled with Mommy and Daddy until close to 8:00.
  • I watched Curious George while Daddy did his exercises, then we played with blocks and colored until Mommy woke up.  I also found Mommy's socks and tennis shoes and put them on and walked around.
  • We ate pizza and peaches for lunch.
  • I got another boo-boo.  I sat on my rocking horse and my little toe got pinched under the rocker.  Daddy tried to hold ice on it, but I wouldn't let him.  I only wanted to open the bag and play with the ice.  Daddy says I'm a mess!
  • After my nap, I played piano for a while.  Mommy taught Daddy how to play Twinkle, Twinkle while I sang along.
  • Mommy, Carol, and I went to walk around the mall.  We shared a snack, then played in the play area.  I had fun playing until I ran out of the area after Mommy told me not to so we had to leave.  I was not very happy about it.  Carol pushed me around and walked with me while Mommy got her hair cut.  She looks very different!
  • After returning home, we had lasagna, bread, and lettuce (with dip) for dinner.  I asked for more lettuce after finishing all Mommy had given me.  Mommy and Daddy opted to have me eat without my shirt instead of a bib since lasagna is so messy!
  • After dinner, I took a bath and spent a lot of time playing in the tub, blowing bubbles, and laying down in the tub. 
  • Once it was bedtime, I had Daddy get Bear, blankie, and Dolly out of the crib.  I laid the blanked down, laid Bear on top and wrapped him up in the blanket and said "Ni-nite!" 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment