Monday, July 23, 2012

July 23, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • I slept until a little after 8:00 this morning.   After everyone else woke up, Grandma, Grandpa, Mommy, and Daddy and I went to breakfast.  We walked the streets of Oakland near the hotel and found a cute little restaurant with yummy pancakes for breakfast.  Mommy thinks I'm going to turn into a pancake with as many as I have eaten this weekend.
  • After breakfast, we walked back to the  hotel.  Daddy and I hid and tried to scare Mommy, Grandma, and Grandpa, but they saw us and weren't scared.
  • After we packed up our things and loaded the car, I said goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa.  I'm going to miss them!  Then, we went back to the golf course to say goodbye to Mr. Dan.  Most of the golf carts were gone, but I still found one to sit in.  I also played on the putting green, even after it started to rain.  Mommy and Daddy had to keep bringing me onto the porch out of the rain.  Mommy also had to keep me from a puddle since I wanted to stomp in it over and over again.
  • I fell asleep a few miles from the golf course and slept until we were only about a half an hour from home. 
  • Once we got home, we ate yummy pizza for dinner. 
  • I went to my first swimming lesson today.  We learned how to blow bubbles in the water, played with a ball, practiced kicking our legs and moving our arms in the water, and we also sang songs.  It was so much fun!  The only thing I wasn't happy about was the "bubble" that they put on my back part of the way through class.  They nice lady told Mommy and Daddy that I didn't have to wear it if I didn't want to so they took it off.  At the end of class, we got to go down the frog slide since we did such a great job!  It was so good to see my friend Gabriel there too.  I can't wait to go back tomorrow.
  • After class, Mommy and Daddy took me to get an ice cream cone to celebrate how well I had done.  They told me I did great!


















No comments:

Post a Comment