Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 5, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I woke up close to 8:00 this morning.  Mommy thinks that all the partying from yesterday made me more tired.
  • We got up and dressed and ate breakfast in the car on the way to Mommy's school. 
  • At Mommy's yoga/bodyflow class I was supposed to play with Jillian, but instead spent most of the time hanging on or climbing on Mommy while she was trying to do her exercises.  After her workout, Mommy had a meeting with some other teachers and I decided to pick a few books off of the library shelves to look at.  My first choice was a biography on Aristotle.  The second and third choices were a book by Hans Christian Anderson and a biography about Muhammad Ali.  Mommy says I have a very diverse taste in books.  Once in the office, I quickly found the mail tub and sat in .  Jillian pushed me around the office and I had so much fun.  Then I put Dolly in the tub and pushed her around the office too. 
  • After lunch and my nap, Mommy and I played with my toys.  I loaded some of my puzzle blocks into the storage compartment of my airplane for safe keeping.  I even tried to use my potty seat a few times, though nothing happened while I was sitting on it.  I was mad at Mommy that she didn't have any more pull-up diapers (Huggies Slip-ons) and did not want to let her put a regular diaper on me.  I kept yelling "Pull ups!" and running away.  (Mommy did remember later in the day to go buy more to keep me happy... Thanks Mom!)
  • After a little shopping with Mommy and Carol, Mommy and I came home and  had dinner and rested a bit.
  • We got a surprise Skype call from Daddy.  It was so good to see him and not just hear him.  I tried to share my cookies with him and he even opened his mouth real big, but it just didn't work.  I sang Pattycake and Twinkle, Twinkle to him, then was more interested in playing games on the ipad than talking to him.  I can't wait for him to get home very soon. 
  • Mommy did get mad at me this evening.  Her glasses were already damaged due to me playing with them a month or two ago.  Tonight I grabbed them and tossed them and they broke completely.  I guess Mommy will be wearing her contacts for a while until she can get new glasses.
  • We went to Carol and Chip's  house to watch the fireworks that had been rescheduled from last night.  They were so pretty and loud.  I had my mouth wide open and was speechless the first few minutes, then kept saying "pretty" and "wow."  After it was over and Mommy asked if I liked the fireworks, I said "Again!" and two minutes later they set off a few more.  It was like they heard me. 
  • I barely made it home before falling completely asleep.  Mommy kept talking to me to wake me up along the way.  I did not fight going to sleep one bit tonight.  Hopefully I sleep well until morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment