Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 24, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I woke up a little after 7:00 this morning.  Back to a normal sleep schedule now that we are back home.  Daddy got up with me and we had breakfast (cocoa krispies cereal and milk) so Mommy could sleep in a little.
  • After Mommy got up, I had another breakfast with her, cinnamon toast (YUM!).
  • We had a lazy day at home playing with my toys and Mommy's ipad, until nap time.
  • After my nap, Mommy, Daddy, and I went to Petsmart and Best Buy.  I loved looking at the kitty cats and other animals.  I also loved picking up movies and video games off the shelf and carrying them to Mommy and Daddy to show them.
  • After dinner and a little rest we headed to swim class again.  I did great with kicking and paddling my arms in the water.  Mommy and Daddy were so proud!
  • Once we got home from swimming, we changed our clothes and went for a walk then came home and played in the yard.  I played on my swing set and with the ball.  I also explored the yard, even finding a hole in the fence to look through.  Mommy said I was being a nosy neighbor.  We found a cool insect in the back yard.  Mommy says it looks like a small brown praying mantis, but I just called it "grasshopper."  Daddy caught it and held it so I could see it, then Mommy put it on a stick for me to hold and watch it.  It then climbed from the stick up Mommy's arm, around her back, up her neck and onto her hair before Daddy took it off and released it.  I was sad that the "grasshopper" went bye-bye, but Mommy and Daddy said it had to go home to go to sleep since it was ni-night time.
  • After we came inside we watched an episode of Curious George before going to bed.  









No comments:

Post a Comment