Monday, December 10, 2012

December 10, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • It was a very foggy, dreary morning.  It would have been a good morning to stay in bed, but I was excited to go to Ms. Cheri's, especially since I didn't get to see my friends, Payton and Keegan on Friday.
  • I was excited that I took a box of tissues to Ms. Cheri.  I even had to try one once she opened the box, even though I really didn't need one.
  • I shared my Elmo Christmas book and Elmo doll with Ms. Cheri, Keegan, and Payton today. 
  • I jumped up and down when Mommy showed up to take me home.  I asked her if we were, "going to Mommy's school?" but she said we had to go home. 
  • I played with Mommy's whistle and ID badge on the way home.
  • Once we got home, Daddy had nearly finished cooking dinner.  I was very cranky while we helped him finish cooking, then ate a yummy dinner of roast beef, mac-n-cheese, and veggies.  Delicious!
  • After dinner, I played a little, then helped Daddy with dishes.  I made a huge mess of myself, covered in bubbles.  I love washing dishes with Daddy, especially when he blows bubbles for me to play with.
  • After reading a couple of books, getting my medicine, making a pile of blankets in the floor, taking a silly picture of Daddy, then reading another book, my favorite, "We're Going on a Bear Hunt," it was time for bed. 
 











No comments:

Post a Comment